If you are looking for the best contact form plugins for WordPress, you are at the right place. Contact form is one of the most important elements you need on your website. And using a good free form builder can increase your website’s growth.
In this post, I’ve rounded up the 3 best free form plugins for WordPress to help you to choose the right one.
What Is the Best Contact Form Plugins for WordPress?
Here’s a list of top WordPress form builder picks:
Your WordPress forms are very important. And because of that, many successful businesses use WordPress form builder plugins. So let me take you to the very best form plugins that made my list of the best form plugin for WordPress.
FREE Contact Form Plugins for WordPress
Here are the very best free form builders out there:
WPForms is the best WordPress contact form plugin for WordPress. It is a beginner-friendly contact form plugin that is easy to use yet very powerful. And it’s millions of active installs which makes it very popular in the WordPress community.
- An easy to use drag and drop form builder that can build a simple form or a complex one with custom field types and edit it in real-time
- WPForms comes with a free version and a premium one, and you can customize your form on your WordPress site in the visual builder
- The free version called WPForms Lite offers all the essential features required to create a contact form using its easy drag and drop interface
- Like customization? Create customized registration forms and multi-step forms for WordPress, or get even deeper with Webhooks
- Capture emails even when people don’t finish filling out forms and reduce your form abandonment rate
- You don’t have to write a single line of code to create different types of forms and can use widgets or shortcode
- Create powerful surveys and polls with things like Likert and a star rating in minutes using the survey addon
- Offer file uploads of files, documents, or images with form submissions
- Collect online payments and credit cards on your website using Stripe, Authorize.Net, and PayPal with easy-to-build payment and order forms.
- It’s 100% responsive so even your mobile forms look fantastic on all devices
- Use hCaptcha, reCAPTCHA, anti-spam protection, or custom Captcha to prevent spam submissions on your web form
$59+/year. If you are looking for free online forms, you can also use WPForms Lite to use the free form builder before upgrading to the premium version.
Contact Form 7 is one of the oldest and best WordPress contact form plugin out there. It is a completely free plugin and has over 5+ million active installs.
- Create and manage multiple contact forms
- You must know basic HTML to create or customize your contact forms (no drag and drop builder)
- Easily customize form fields
- Use simple markup to alter mail content
- Create simple contact forms and add form fields like text boxes, radio buttons, checkboxes, dropdown menus, dates, and more
- Contact Form 7 can also be integrated with Google reCaptcha to prevent spam
There are a lot of free addons available in the WordPress plugin directory to enhance the functionality of this plugin.
3. Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is a flexible WordPress contact form plugin that also has a visual form building interface.
- Developer-friendly options for advanced users wanting a custom form
- Add custom CSS to your WordPress forms
- Create web forms and add different fields for the email address, date, phone number, and more
- Ability to manage and export your form submissions
- Provides 40+ premium addons like conditional logic, multi-page forms, user analytics, and more
Ninja Forms can also integrate your forms with some popular email marketing services and CRM tools including Mailchimp, Zoho CRM, Aweber, and more.
Free version. The Premium version starts at $99 per year.
You may also like: